Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988
Grand Chase Reborn
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Registro
Resultados 1 a 3 de 3
    Administrador Avatar de Crackiller
    Data de Ingresso
    Apr 2014
    Agradecer
    45 ( 0 bancados)

Grand Chase Reborn

Well, many of you have been asking for a hack for Grand Chase Reborn. It's needed to clarify that this is a pirate server, running over a few people's resources and thus they can't handle hacks as easy as licensed servers that, by the way, run over a company's resources (which means: millions of dollars in investment). Pirate servers (at least the beginners) tend to die fast when there is hacks. I talked with the Admin, i did an offer, it was an effort to make you and the server owner happy as well, but he did not approved. So, some of you can ask me, why do you need his permission?. Well, actually i don't, technically, but i do respect them for the effort to make this server possible. It's a simple thinking exercise, just try to put yourself in a situation that you have been working for months (if not years) on something important for you, so then you get your project and show to the world, it's born and it's beautiful, you're proud, you made a good job. But then come something or someone, whatever, any external event happens and all your job, your dreams, expectations, it all is taken from you, then i ask you the important question: Would you like it to happen?. If your answer is a yes you're probably a sadistic and i would like to recommend you a psychologist. But if you are sane, then you wouldn't like it to happen. Thats the reason i asked permission and like it wasn't approved, i won't make the hack.

But, as i even told to the Admin, this is just me saying that i won't make a hack for his server. It doesn't mean that the rest of the world will act like me. So don't worry, theres hope. Anyway, it was just i mention making a hack and they applied a new update that includes HackShield in the game, thats really good job, it's funny because people with few resources works harder than a company with specialized employees to do such things.
    [Apenas usuários registrados podem ver os links. ]

Membro
    Data de Ingresso
    Sep 2014
    Agradecer
    0 ( 0 bancados)
    T_T pta bida

Membro
    Data de Ingresso
    Feb 2015
    Agradecer
    0 ( 0 bancados)
    Dont worry crackiller i wont play this game but game this not to official. If you make that this grand chase official I would support you now

Tags para este Tópico

Permissões de Postagem